Saturday, September 8, 2012

Where have you been all my life?

Well, yes it is true-I have been a little busy and non-existent on this blogging thingy.  But alas, all good things must come to an end!  It seems as though I suddenly have some free time on my hands and so it must needs be that I post something for you good people out there. 

I am sure that you are just dying to see more pics of our beautiful new addition, Penelope Jane.  Yes, you read that correctly-Penelope.  Why? You ask.  Because we LOVE it and it is just who she is, that's why.  Although she has quickly taken on new "names"- a few of those being: Pippa (my favorite), Nelly, PJ and I am sure there will be more to come!

She is such a joy and even though Andrew has yet to really love her, he is getting better and now has decided it is okay to give her kisses.  So one step at a time, and soon he will love her and want her to follow him everywhere!  

Anyway, here are some pictures of her-

Here she is-all 7 lbs 5oz of her after her first bath.


Poor Pippa, Andrew giving his first look of 'disgust'!



Wow-did we really double our family in less than 15 months?? 


No comments: