Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to School

So crazy-our little Kaitlin started 4th Grade today! Where oh where has all that time gone? Man we are getting old. Katie has a new teacher again this year, Ms. Robinson. She is more than excited to return back to school and did not want mom to follow her to school and take pictures. This year the neighbor boy Taylor is also in her class, so she is excited about that as well. She was up early and ready to go. Good luck Katie-we are so proud of you!! xoxoxo Mom & Dad

3 comments:

Marley Family said...

Awe she went to school all by herself! She is getting so grown up! What a beautiful daughter you have!

jstsmile said...

I can't believe how big your beautiful girls are! It's crazy how fast time goes by! Hope you are both doing great! We need to get together again sometime!

Anonymous said...

I need followers. Please follow my blog. I would appreciate it. Thanks and God bless you.