Sunday, April 19, 2009
The Great Easter Egg Race
So this Easter we were loser parents who forgot their camera, so we have no pictures of the girls at the Easter Egg Hunt, or playing with cousins, or looking for their basket-I know, I know-what kind of parents are we?? But I do have pictures of Kaitlin's Easter Egg Race contestant. This year her class had an Easter Egg race. The rules were simple, do anything you want to the egg as long as it stayed closed when it landed on the bottom of the slide! So Katie and I melted some lead weights from my fishing tackle box to add some weight to the egg, then I built a slide out of Popsicle sticks and even waxed the the skids so that it would fly down the slide. How did she do-well we don't really know because she didn't really pay attention to the 'game' I guess....but it was fun making it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my goodness!! Did she win?
Post a Comment